For over 20 years, Amnesty International’s annual Write for Rights campaign has transformed the lives of people whose rights have been wronged. Using the power of their words, Write for Rights supporters have united behind a common purpose: together, we can change lives for the better.
This year the campaign features people from around the world, all connected because their human rights have been violated. Some by their governments, others by the police, or even by big corporations. All because of who they are and what they do. Together, we can fight for their rights.
Join in today. Write a letter, change a life.
With one click take action 10 times.
- Tell the governor of Alabama to grant clemency to Rocky Myers and commute his death sentence.
- Demand the rights of First Nations communities in the Torres Strait are protected by the Australian government.
- Call on the President of the United Arab Emirates to immediately and unconditionally release Ahmed Mansoor.
- Support Ana Maria’s fight for justice and an independent and impartial investigation into the killing of her son, Pedro Henrique.
- Call on the Tunisian authorities to immediately drop the baseless investigation and other restrictions against Chaima Issa.
- Demand Rita is immediately released from house arrest, all charges against her dropped.
- Demand Meta provide an effective remedy to Sawyeddollah and Rohingya communities.
- Demand the police thoroughly and effectively investigate the harassment and killings of AbM members
- Demand the killing of Thulani is effectively investigated.
- Urge the prosecutor general to ensure that Justyna’s wrongful conviction is reversed.
Sign your name to support all of these courageous individuals.