This year’s Student Summit will be held virtually, and events will run from Monday 23rd November to Thursday 26th November. This year’s Summit will look at issues around racial justice, Direct Provision, climate justice, activism & campaigning skills and self-care and activism.
All events are free to attend but please register.
Mon 23rd Nov
– Climate Justice – 16.30-17.30 with Nonhlanhla Makyana
Tues 24th Nov
– Self-care and Activism with Made of Millions 17.00-18.00
– Direct Provision – 20 Years of the system, Where are we now? 19.00-20.00
Weds 25th Nov
– Digital Campaigning with Emily Duffy, Deputy Director of Uplift 17.00-18.00
– Racism in Ireland: Where do we go from here? with Amanda Adé, Angel Arutura and Eric Ehigie in conversation with Timi Ogunyemi. 19.00-20.00
Thurs 26th Nov
– Creative Activism with Climate Youth Artivists 18.00-19.30