Images for your fundraisers
You can use whatever images you want on your Instagram and Facebook fundraisers, but here are some that you might want to use:
Useful images to use with your fundraiser.
Help with your Facebook and Instagram Fundraisers
If you want help with your Facebook and Instagram fundraisers, you can contact our Community Fundraising and Events team – Email: email@example.com
We can help you get your pages set up and provide free fundraising materials/advice for whatever it is you are doing to raise money for Amnesty International Ireland.
Why Fundraise For Amnesty?
Amnesty supporters are making the world a fairer place. Because of fundraising by individuals like you, lives have been saved, unfair laws have changed, the wrongfully imprisoned have been released. Every cent you raise makes a difference.
Amnesty International is independent of all governments, political ideology, economic interests and religions. We rely on the support of our members, activists and donors to fund our campaigning work around the world. Here are just a few things that we do with our supporters funds.
• To stop the COVID-19 virus spreading, we need the same quarantine measures for everyone. We are calling on the Irish Government to ensure that critical steps are taken to mitigate the risk of infection, illness and death for all people in Direct Provision and emergency accommodation centres.
• For over a decade, we have campaigned for a fair legal process that protects asylum seekers’ human rights. We lobby the Irish Government where it is not meeting its human rights obligations.
• We engage with the Irish political system to advance better human rights protection on a range of domestic human rights issues such as violence against women.
• We highlight human rights violations in Ireland on international platforms
• As the COVID-19 pandemic tears across the world we are all worried about the future. Life may feel like it’s on hold right now – but the fight for human rights never stops.
• The way governments decide to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic will impact the human rights of millions of people.
• Amnesty International is closely monitoring government responses to the crisis. These are extraordinary times, but it’s important to remember that human rights law still applies. Indeed, it will help us get through this together.
• Governments around the world may try to use panic around coronavirus to hide their human rights violations. They should know that we are watching them.
• We continue to champion the release of prisoners of conscience, political dissenters and those in prison without due process
We are ordinary people from across the world standing up for human rights. Whether you are an experienced fundraiser or hosting your first event, we’re on-hand to support you every step of the way. You can help us make a difference.